Room Attendant Advice
The cover letter examples below are designed to help you in creating your own housekeeper room assistant cover letter. A housekeeper room assistant performs a variety of cleaning and housekeeping tasks in a hotel or motel to make guests feel more comfortable. With these cover letter examples, it’s easy to build a better job-specific cover letter faster. Choose from multiple template designs. Take the next step toward winning the job with a winning cover letter .Get started today!
Cover Letter Tips for Room Attendant
By creating a well-written cover letter, you can overcome a number of factors that you may have let stop you in the past. Whether it be a lack of education or lack of experience or anything else, you can create a cover letter that gets the employer to look past those things and interview you. In this report you will find information that is designed to create a great cover letter. Employers want to know why they should interview you. Here are five tips that can help you to design a cover letter that gets noticed:
1. Define your StrengthsWhy should an employer hire you? Your cover letter needs to show the employer from the start what your strong points are and what you can do that would help the employer. Bosses want to know that they are hiring people who can help their business improve. Use your cover letter to highlight the things that make you a great employee.
2. Develop a Great cover letterIt is worth the effort to take some time and learn how to write an effective cover letter that can get attention.
3. What makes you different?If you had to quickly explain to an employer why hiring you is better for them than hiring someone else, what would you say? Think about that and then focus your answer on your cover letter. An employer only has a few seconds to scan your cover letter and make an interview decision.
4. Step in the Bosses Shoes. Look at your cover letter and imagine you are the boss trying to decide if you would call this person in for an interview. If not, fix your cover letter.
5. Simple DesignYour cover letter needs to be professional and organized. Bright colors and fancy script takes away from what the employer needs to see. Design your cover letter with simple and effective words and layout.
Room Attendant Job Seeking Tips
When you want to find work as a Room Attendant or any place else, study how to create a great job search by using effective tools. Here are five ways you can conduct a job search that helps the employer notice your full potential.
1. Network EffectivelyMany people do not find work because they don’t know how to effectively use their network. If you are looking for a particular position or job and get turned down by an employer, don’t be afraid to ask them if they know anyone looking to hire someone with your experience. The worst they can say is no.
2. Be PositiveEmployers can detect your personality very quickly. They do not want someone who is always negative that will pull down other employees. Portray a positive personality.
3. Keep ImprovingShow the employer you mean business by increasing your training on job skills.
4. Work on your LookIf you dress like you are going to the beach than going for an interview, you will create a bad first impression. Dress as a professional for your interview and you will impress the employer.
5. Be PreparedGet rid of any potential interview nervousness by having a friend or family member conduct a mock interview.
The two cover letters on this page are both for the Housekeeping industry. The first is a professional seeking a managerial position, the second is an entry-level candidate hoping to land a full time job. These cover letters have been written based on real resume samples hosted on our website. Learn how to write your resume here.
Build My Free Cover Letter Now >>
Both of the letters on this page follow the template outlined in our cover letter writing guide:
SEE ALSO > How to Write an Excellent Cover Letter
Housekeeping Cover Letter Sample
Based on the following resume:
Click Here to Download Our
Housekeeping CL Templates
Date Dear Mr./Mrs./Ms. (Manager’s Name)
I’m writing to you in reference to the recent job opening for Houskeeping Manager on your website.
I am a methodical and amenable professional with years of experience in the housekeeping industry, and I am excited to be applying for this position. I think that I’m a perfect match for this position, as your job description tracks perfectly with my abilities, and the 6+ years of experience I’ve gained in this industry.
Currently, I am employed at The Venetian Hotel as a housekeeper, where I have familiarized myself with and used all of the cleaning materials and tools. I’ve also been tasked with training, assisting, and supervising a team of 7 staff members, where I demonstrated strong leadership and organisational skills, along with a solid work ethic. I have become expert at managing staff and delegating work effectively, and possess superb communication skills that allow me to quickly fit into any existing team. I also previously worked at Boston Court Yard Hotel where I learned the basics of general duties like dusting, cleaning, vacuuming, and completing other tasks. Right now I am interested in elevating my professional prospects by working for a company like yours that values hard work, effort and loyalty in a management role. I have attached my resume for your review and would very much welcome a personal meeting with you to discuss your needs, and my ability to meet them.
T: Phone number
E: email address
Entry-Level Housekeeping Cover Letter
Based on the following resume:
Click Here to Download Our Entry-Level
Housekeeper CL Templates
Dear Mr./Mrs./Ms. (Manager’s Name)
I’m contacting you regarding your advertisement for the housekeeping position on (Website Name). I’d like to apply for this vacancy, and have attached my resume for your consideration. My interest in this position stems from my belief that I have the right combination of relevant hospitality experience, organizational skills, and high levels of integrity that make me a superb candidate. My ability to leverage my knowledge and experience in the housekeeping industry would make me a strong asset to your company.
I have been working at the Tromphee Hotel as a part-time housekeeper for more than 2 years. In that time, I’ve gained a reputation for expertly fostering and sustaining enduring working relations with numerous visitors and guests, as well as the management and staff. By suggesting changes in standard operating procedure, efficiency by 10%, saving the hotel both time and money. My work experience at Tromphee Hotel has given me a robust and comprehensive understanding of the hospitality sector.
I previously was employed as an Assistant Housekeeper at Boston Court Yard Hotel, where I was tasked with general cleaning duties at hotel rooms, hallways and common areas. I also assisted the floor manager in achieving deadlines, inventory management, and ensuring top quality service for VIP customers. To date I feel my strongest abilities are:
- Always ensuring that the highest standards of quality, customer service and health and safety are adhered to
- Strong passion for problem solving and ability to multi-task
- Being able to greet customers warmly, and quickly find out what their needs are
I consider myself to be a dedicated and dependable individual who possess excellent verbal communication and customer orientation skills. I feel that a relationship with your company would be mutually beneficial, as my background, experience, and qualifications would make me a perfect fit for your vacancy, and would also allow me to progress in my career. In closing, I would like to thank you for your time and attention, and I hope to have the chance to discuss the opening with you in person. Sincerely,
T: Phone number
E: email address