Please, wait while we are validating your browser
The Bibtex extension is designed to parse bibtex sources and display them in web pages using the MediaWiki engine. The bibtex code is placed inside markup tags.
Amongst the embedded features there are :
- ACM-like popup to display the bibtex sources,
- Emacs-like mechanism to give the type of entries and the list of fields to fill in for each entry type,
- References may contain URL tags which link to a pdf of the article itself,
- Two versions, one working with restrict extension, allowing several levels of visualization ie reference can be viewable, whereas pdf or postscript file are restricted and not viewable for anonymous visitors.
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called in your folder.
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php: require_once"$IP/extensions/BibTex/BibTex.php";
- Y Done - Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.